Friday, July 1, 2011

Big Day!

Okay guies! Today is a very very very very very very special day! It's the blog's 2 year anniversary! YAY! So I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO close to finishing Marleybone (yes I know its taken a LONG time). Today all I gotta do is "Big Ben". And I'd like to thank Jason Thundershield for helping me with the Counterweights! THANKS JASON! So Today I plan on FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY finishing MB! And I would also like to thank you guies for staying with me through EVERYTHING! You guies have been so loyal and you don't know how much it means to me to know I have such loyal readers/friends. So Thank you!

(Now to AutDOSk vs ASHCan news)
> Hello.
> We would like to thank you for ordering ASHCan 2011 Anti-Virus. 
> Soon All Shall hear the Word!
> End of Line (For Now)
ya,
Ashley

2 comments:

Fatal Exception said...

Yes, Ashley's correct. At next Level Up, it's going to be a real eye-opener. I'm so impatient!

Fallon Shadowblade said...

Congrats Ashley!! Best wishes on a VERY special day!!

~Guardian FSB
@diaryofawizard