Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ashley and the Alts: Vanessa & Alejandro

Ashley: Hello fellow wizar........
Vanessa: Heyy people!
Ashley: Vanessa? Why did you just interrupt me?
Vanessa: Cause I felt like it!
Alejandro: Vanessa, I will FREEZE your mouth shut!
Vanessa: You can't do that to the Sprite/Fairy Princess!
Ashley: Are you ok?
Baby Jasper: Oh sure Ashley! Just forget about the cutest, most lovable pet in the whole entire Spiral!
Ashley: No, no! I would never.......
Vanessa: I know right, she's always like 'Oh this is my: blog, house, etc.'.
*Alejandro ports Vanessa into DragonSpyre*
*Everyone looks at Alejandro*
Alejandro: What?
Baby Jasper: YOU POOFED VANESSA INTO A WORLD SHE ISN'T PREPARED FOR!
Ashley: Okay We are out of time!
Baby Jasper: But we still have 1 hour left!
Ashley: Not if you guys keep messing up! Goodbye!
Alejandro: Bye!
Baby Jasper: Bye! Don't forget to always keep your Dark Sprites in good condition cause they are the bes...*Ashley Covers Baby Jasper's Mouth and Poofs all of them away*