Sunday, May 9, 2010

Expansion 'Redo'

Okay everyone,

I have come up with an idea. Instead of it being boy/girl certain areas, the house is open to both boys and girls, and by house I mean all floors instead of a boys floor and a girls floor. There is now a study too! I have been working on it and I think it's finished. I am so happy because I don't have to work on it any more.
I am also trying to find 4 different types of pets to be 'guards' I have the rack of bobby-helmets and that got me thinking "What if Pet Paradise has like little guards?" So there will be a poll of a few pets and I would appreciate if you voted. I am also (like all of you probable atm) trying to get more pets at the bazaar (I now find out I have been spelling wrong this whole time). I thought it was the Bazzar spelling not Bazaar. ANYWAY! If you think of any other pets (that are not on the poll list) than make sure to comment that type of pet on THIS POST!

Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.