Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Hello fellow Bloggers!!!!! Ash is back! I decided to come back to the blogging society after I heard of this new World in W101. This new World is called "Celestia". It looks like an Underwater inventor place! I cant wait 'till I am able to go to Celestia. Since I am only level 25 to get to Celestia something like "You must be level 30 and up to get to Celestia. When you reach level 30 go to Professor Ambrose for the Portal Key" UGH!!!!! Stressing!

Now, we all know I usually like to fool around and have fun but when I get determined to do something I WILL! So I WILL get to level 30!!! I will! (sorry went crazy there) ::Giggle::

ATM I think I am still in Krokotopia trying to get up the guts to do the "Krokopatra" quest (yes, I know a level 25 doesn't have the guts to take on Krokopatra). The thing is there is more than one person to beat before you get to Krokopatra! If it was only "go into dungeon and instantly face the queen" than I would be fine! But NO it has to be the hard way! Well then again "It never get's easier it always get's harder" -Autumn Duskhunter. THAT quote made me think and I came up with a quote of my own "Life is like a game...It never get's any easier but if you stick to it you'll find that it isn't too hard."

I was thinking.... What if W101 twisted characters like Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Mad Hatter, Alice, etc. and made them their own! Yes, I know they have already done Wizard of Oz (Which btw the stage play Wicked kicks High School Musical out of #1!) but I personally think they need more famous characters! Maybe...it is going a little extreme. But can't you just see it! the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella ... (just edit Professor Greyrose a bit). Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty ... (I don't know how or who you could edit to make her but still it would be cool).

That's all for now folks!,
Ashley Duskhunter

No comments: