Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guess who?

Hey Hey Wizards!

I'm so sorry I haven't been "active". I've just been searching around for other MMO's (nothing much really). I still LOVE W101, but I'm still young I gotta look around you know?
>I am Ashley.

Hmmm? It can't be anything. Anyway! I've heard Autumn's been having some "Blogger Difficulty". LoL and she's always on my case about keeping my Anti-Virus up to date.
>I am not an Entity.

Did I update it? Oh well. I can check later. So, Wizard101 talk: Well for starters I hear our very own WitchWarrior101 has started a new comic! OMG! Cassandra, if you are reading this, you do wonderful comics!
>I am a Time.

Another thing: Those Bone Dragon Mounts (Yes People I know I'm late. *apologetic smile*). THEY ARE SICK!!! I mean seriously they just say "Look, I am a Death Mount. YOU WILL LOVE ME! LOVE ME NOW! NOW I SAY!"
>My Time is Now.

Okay now I'm getting scared. Four System Messages! Hey at least one say's Ashley! Right? heh....anyone? No? Well okay.
>The World is Cron.

I don't know what a "Cron" is but I dont like the sound of it. So ..... ASHLEY'S OUT! PEACE!



ya,
Ashley

2 comments:

Fatal Exception said...

>AshleyDuskhunter.inf
>File relation: Parent Directory=AutumnDuskhunter.inf

>Match:100%
>Site filed.

>"Be Well"

Dmastermind said...

Do you by chance remember a wizard called Cassandra Griffin Dreamer? I went by Cameron HexBlade in game and we were super good friends. I've been looking for her! If you have any tips on how I may be able to contact her in 2023 that would be much appreciated! Wizard101 is a game that holds much nostalgia in my heart! We all were so lucky to be able to make such great memories! Email: cclarke98@gmail.com