Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm a bit Early......

Okay fellow wizards,

I know I am a bit early and late both at the same time. But something just occurred to me I was just listening to the song 'Stupid Cupid' and I thought "Hey! Wizard101 has NPC's for every holiday but Valentine's Day. What if they had a Stupid Cupid!!!!" Yes I know it's kinda weird but it is a cool idea I think. I mean just think a little Valentine Piggle as STUPID CUPID! or ... a wizard w/ pink hair wearing a hat, shoes, and a robe with Red Hearts. Aw, it would look sooo cute! and for Halloween a new person ... Jack! Jack 'O Lantern. Ha-ha! Wait! W101 already has one of those huh? Hm ... i don't know. Easter ... hm ... what could they have for Easter? Oh! I know!!!!!! One of these: 1. A NPC named 'Egg Hunter' or a title called 'Egg Hunter'. All I could think of was Eggs.

Now, onto the second matter ... Malistare and his brother. No I am not there yet, but I still don't like them no matter what you say they are mean old ugly ... things! They are a bad excuse for Wizards!

Ashley

1 comment:

Alia Lotuspetal said...

You know, there already IS a Valentine's Day NPC. It's Valentina Heartsong.

~The LotusPetal